Thursday 24 December 2020

Christmas Eve: Nativity Scene: Hazel Richardson

 



Hazel writes:

Here is a photo of our nativity scene. At first it had no shepherds, which bothered me, so I eventually bought one - although it doesn't quite match!
I think we got it for our first Christmas in Belgium, in 1990. Our youngest daughter, who was six at the time, used to wind me up by seeing how often she could surreptitiously swap the baby and the lamb without me noticing, and collapse into fits of giggles every time she caught me out. It eventually occurred to me one year that it maybe wasn't such a terrible thing after all though, because the baby was the Lamb of God, after all. (This went on for many years, by the way - in fact it's become a tradition, and she still does it at least once every Christmas!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Eve: Nativity Scene: Hazel Richardson

  Hazel writes: Here is a photo of our nativity scene. At first it had no shepherds, which bothered me, so I eventually bought one - althoug...