Monday 14 December 2020

Monday 14th December 2020: Nativity Scene: The Revd Carolynn Croisdale-Appleby


Carolynn writes:

We bought our original crib in Bethlehem just before Christmas in 1986 when we were on a family holiday in Eilat with our 4 children and my mother in law .
We drove to Bethlehem for the day

My husband and I returned to Bethlehem on a pilgrimage with the Bishop of Oxford in the spring of 2013 and purchased an additional lamb.

We had purchased a white lamb at Oberamagau in 2010 when we went with Liz and co from AFC.

May the rest of your day be blessed

With love and prayers from
Carolynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Eve: Nativity Scene: Hazel Richardson

  Hazel writes: Here is a photo of our nativity scene. At first it had no shepherds, which bothered me, so I eventually bought one - althoug...